Research and Development
Situation within FAMHP
R&D is the division at the FAMHP, which is responsible for conducting activities concerning the pre-registration phase, in parallel with the relevant organisation in the pharmaceutical industry.
During the concept phase of a medicine we make use of solid scientific knowledge to protect the user in the broadest sense, by providing a scientific opinion and by evaluating, authorising, following and controlling the clinical trials.
- Validating, evaluating and granting authorisation to conduct clinical trials.
- Following the authorised clinical studies
- Actively following any undesirable effects and / or the lack of efficacy
- Acquiring relevant scientific knowledge
- Treating demands for compassionate use and medical need programs
Federal Agency for Medicines and Healthproducts Recherche and development division
8th floor Place Victor Horta 40, 40