If you having symptoms that may indicate an corona virus infection: cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat, flu-like symptoms...Stay Home. Do not go to the doctor. Do not go to the pharmacy.
Everyone must help to prevent the spread of the corona virus. If you suspect you have symptoms, first contact your general practitioner and/or pharmacist by telephone.
Dispensing of medicines
Only people who display no symptoms of an infection with the corona virus can go to the pharmacy.
If you are sick and you have no one who can pick up your medicines, it is best to call the pharmacist to find a solution.
General hygiene measures
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for 40 seconds.
- Cover your nose and mouth if you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid contact with people who have symptoms of a respiratory tract condition (such as coughing and sneezing).
- Always use paper tissues. Always use a new tissue. After use, dispose of it in a closed waste bin.
- No tissue on hand? Cough or sneeze into the crook of your elbow.
- Stay home if you are sick.
www.info-coronavirus.be – 0800 14 689