The federal agency for medicines and health products (famhp) published its annual report 2014 today.
The annual report “Transparent communication” reports the most important statistics and core activities of the agency for 2014. The charts and data tables offer a clear illustration of the tasks and the results achieved.
On top of the traditional annual report the famhp has elected to publish the most notable facts, realizations and stories in a newspaper, “The famhp Times”. With this new presentation the famhp hopes to make clear that the agency is involved with topics that are important to everyone, each day again.
Some of the articles that made it into the newspaper:
- Consultation with patients has begun
- Online sales of medicines: easy or dangerous?
- Regulations? The patient comes first
- The famhp takes up arms against counterfeit and illegal medicines
- European Union streamlines regulations on clinical trials
- Continuing professional development of pharmacists guarantees optimum advice on treatments
- Preparation licence opens the way for personalised medicines
- Making great efforts for Unmet Medical Needs
- Working towards a more efficient framework for homeopathic medicines