The FAMHP operates a formal procedure for dealing with complaints about its administrative services and the products and activities concerning its responsibilities. Our aim is to respond to all written complaints within 30 working days. The procedure ensures that complaints are subject to a full, fair and impartial investigation. Each complaint is handled confidentially and is an opportunity to improve our services in the future.

To file a complaint, you can use the form below or send your complaint, marked “confidential”, by mail to:

Xavier De Cuyper
Chief Executive Officer FAMHP
Place Victor Horta, 40 / 40
1060 Brussels

Complaint form

Note: If your complaint concerns the promotion of medicines and / or health products (possible infringement of art. 10 of the law of 25 March 1964 on medicinal products), please click here


Your request

Your complaint concerns
* = required input
Last updated on 12/12/2019