Research & Development
Research and Development
Situation within FAMHP
R&D is the division at the FAMHP, which is responsible for conducting activities concerning the pre-registration phase, in parallel with the relevant organisation in the pharmaceutical industry.
During the concept phase of a medicine we make use of solid scientific knowledge to protect the user in the broadest sense, by providing a scientific opinion and by evaluating, authorising, following and controlling the clinical trials.
- Validating, evaluating and granting authorisation to conduct clinical trials.
- Following the authorised clinical studies
- Actively following any undesirable effects and / or the lack of efficacy
- Acquiring relevant scientific knowledge
- Treating demands for compassionate use and medical need programs
Federal Agency for Medicines and Healthproducts
Recherche and development division
Place Victor Horta 40, 40
Kristof Bonnarens no longer works for the FAMHP, please send all your e-mails/questions to our general mailbox: CT.RD@fagg-afmps.be