Invoicing for applications for national scientific-technical advice
Here you will find information on the applicable fees in 2023 for applications for national scientific-technical advice (STA) submitted to the FAMHP:
The fees apply to both initial and follow-up WTA requests.
From 1 October 2021, the FAMHP uses a new invoicing method for national STA applications of types I, II and III that are treated by the National Innovation Office and Scientific-Technical Advice Unit.
This means that applicants will no longer pay a fee when submitting the application for advice, but will have to pay the invoice sent by the FAMHP’s Budget and Management Control Division. Each payment should be accompanied by the structured reference on the invoice, so that the payment can be linked to the correct invoice, even if the payment is made by a third party. Without the structured reference, we will consider the invoice as unpaid.
About the procedure
1. The company receives a quarterly invoice for all national STA applications submitted during the previous quarter.
2. The invoice lists the references of the files.
3. The fact that the FAMHP does not work with Purchase Order (PO) numbers is not a valid reason for not paying an invoice.
4. You always receive the invoice at the invoicing address. Please state your email address for invoicing purposes in the "cover letter" when submitting the request for advice.
5. Have you already paid a fee for a recent request for advice? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund of the fee.
6. Any bank charges for payments from abroad cannot be charged to the FAMHP. These costs will be covered by the payer.
7. If the applicant withdraws a STA application after validation of the application, the fee will still have to be paid.
8. If a formally submitted STA application is declared invalid by the FAMHP at the end of the validation phase of the procedure, no fee will have to be paid by the applicant.