The VACCINES spearhead from the FAMHP organises a symposium on vaccinology on Saturday 9th September 2017 at the Hotel Pullman (Brussels).
This event is open to a large audience: representatives from the academic and industrial sector, healthcare professionals, scientific experts and students.
The symposium will provide information on current Belgian and European regulatory initiatives to support vaccine development. The latest progress associated to maternal immunisation and human challenge trials* will be presented together with regulatory and ethical considerations. Challenges associated to vaccines implementation will also be discussed.
You can find the program here.
- Active partner in the EU regulatory framework Supporting innovative drug development - Greet Musch
- Speedy Assessment of Vaccines: EMA’s toolbox - Bart Van der Schueren
- Recruitment barriers associated to prophylactic vaccine trials in Belgium - Lauriane Harrington
- Overview of Vaccine Landscape in Belgium - Stéphanie Mali
- Maternal Immunization Promises and Challenges - M. Munoz
- Maternal immunization: Regulatory and Ethical considerations in the EU - Pieter Neels
- (A/BELGIUM/4217/2015 H3N2) VIRUS STRAIN AS AN EXPERIMENTAL CHALLENGE AGENT FOR VACCINE TRIALS - Adrian Wildfire
- Regulatory and ethical considerations of human challenge trials - Nele Berthels
- Vaccine Efficacy, Effectiveness and Impact - G. HANQUET
- Vaccinovigilance - Identification and Management of Potential Risks Associated with Vaccines - Françoise Wuillaume
The participation at the symposium is free of charge, registration is however required at email@example.com. Please note that only limited places are available.
UPDATE 28.08.2017: The symposium is full.